miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011
Dubset fail... o un ritual rarisimo para hacer sandwitch..
This is a weird ritual to make a sandwitch..
Nota de la artista sandwichera OMG..
http://www.facebook.com/OrigamiShowdown
Answers to most comments
I'm female.
I have a naturally fast metabolism.
I rock short hair.
Yes, I do cook.
No, I won't cook for you.
I make wonderful sandwiches.
No, you can't have one.
I'm too busy to be in the kitchen so make your own sandwich.
I've never used drugs.
Nope, not having a seizure.
So I never thought my little video I decided to make at 2am would get more than 100 hits if that. A year later I'm over a million. Wow. Thanks for clicking on this video whatever your intentions were.
Making new videos soon. Four more videos coming soon.
Song By
L_X_A & CELDUB - NIGHTMARE
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario