viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

[DVD] Radiohead - Live on Le Reservoir 2003 [Full Show]



CONCIERTO ACUSTICO EN PARIS POR RADIOHEAD ABAJO LES DEJO UNA LISTA
DE TODAS LAS ROLAS DE ESTE CONCIERTO POR ORDEN, ESTE ES UNO DE LOS QUE MAS DISFRUTE Y QUE EL GURU ESTUVO PRESENTE.

Full 63:14 performance; a video I downloaded from Stage 6 before it closed.

For those who like to not know what is going to be played, I have added this text :).

I Might Be Wrong
There There
Knives Out
--Interview with Thom/Ed Part 1--
Sail To The Moon
--Interview with Thom/Ed Part 2--
I Will
No Surprises
--Interview with Jonny/Colin/Phil--
A Punch-Up At A Wedding
Everything In Its Right Place
--Encore #1--
Street Spirit
Fog
--Encore #2--
Karma Police

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.
ESPERO LO DISFRUTEIS TANTO COMO YO LO HICE.

No hay comentarios: